Open Water Diver Training - What is the diving learn to participate?

เขียนโดย Eva | 16:44

I cannot say that diving is for you or is not for you. Some people love it, some people cannot see the point. But remembering back to my very first boat dive, shortly after I had qualified as a diver, it was well worth it. In this dive we jumped into the water and once everyone was ready we dropped down to the seabed 20 metres below us. The water was crystal clear and as we gradually approached the sand I felt like I was taking part in a slow motion parachute jump onto the sand. Except when I was three meters above the sea floor I was stopped and paused not to disturb the fish below me and hovered, waiting for the rest of the party.

It 'was a fantastic experience. One that was almost eight years later I still remember vividly. There is a dip, I would do it again if you are ever in the area, only for the sensation of falling through the water. But only four months before I was a non-sub.

My diving experience started with a test dive in a poolfollowed by a test dive in shallow water. I was hooked! I talked to the dive center and then ordered a second test dive in deeper water, go to twelve meters. So I started studying the courses offered.

The PADI Open Water is divided into the classroom, pool and open water sections that can be completed in about 4 days. Whether you at all stages on holiday in hot water or brave new home to you. You can also use the theory and pool sessions to take home anda reference to the open water sections to be completed abroad.

The classroom work involved watching videos, talking to your teacher and taking mini-tests to verify that you are on it inside It 's important to work and learn all the basics. The work in the pool, then the experience of experimenting with these techniques in a safe environment, along with exercises to practice emergency. You must perform a test of swimming skills and then demonstrate that you have shownas mask clearing and completely replace it. This is, unfortunately, the time when a man left of my course and panic us, but I was told later that his courageous and complete the course.

Once these exercises have shown that important as the air required by the contact, it's time to venture out to sea, or at least deeper water when learning in the UK! On these dives, you can slowly increase your diving to a depth of twenty meters andPractice some of the skills you've learned above all input, output and inflation. They are diving down, you feel at home with your dive.

After that, apart from a multiple choice exam, you are a qualified diver, ready and able to go with a group, through appropriate LED Diving Diving. Especially for beginners, and feel safe with your Dive Center is essential, so some of their comments before deciding where to go diving.

0 ความคิดเห็น