Squat Toilet Tips

เขียนโดย Eva | 19:21

One of the biggest shocks if it is to travel in China, the wild state of their latrines. Not only do you need to do to think of your business in a crouch, but you also have it not try to get used to flush away your toilet paper!

I first discovered the wonders of the dreaded squat toilet in my younger years living in Malaysia, and although it was not the best experience, it was still an experience to learn for me.

* Always carry around toilet paper,Hygiene wipes or tissue paper (in some public toilets are selling packets of tissues at the door)
* Have you ever 20sen ready, so that you can pay the entry into the smelly public toilets win
* Take a friend who happen to Malaysia with toilets for bad things helpless women on their own notorious
* If you wear pants or jeans, but a necessity in order to reopen prior to entering
* Do not expect greeted with wet, dirty floors
* If you are sitting a toilet, be aware that manyMalaysians will still sit on those seats
* Pay attention to your neighbors. The person next door may decide that the cubic needed a quick rinse ... or at least that's what I hope that water was ....
* High Heels / stiletto shoes are not advisable unless you are experienced

Before China, I had always thought that I had experienced the worst thing I could find (in terms of latrines), could be no way in this life that people live in a country that could usepublic toilets are worse than Malaysia. Of course I was completely naive and obviously not with my head.

The worst public toilet I had ever encountered in the rural areas of China. The good news is that the toilets are not difficult to locate, just follow your nose. However, there are many bad things about rural public toilets to be found.

1. The stench is enough to make you swoon
2. There is no toilet paper
3. There are no toilet flush (their flush is actuallysomebody threw water in the ditch at the end of the day)
4. There is no toilet seat (no western toilet!)
5. There are no toilet hole (no Plumsklo!)
6. There are no toilet door
7. There is a waist-high toilet partition for each "cube"
8. There is a small foot deep trench to do for your company
9. It is a trash can for used toilet paper and hygiene products (if you're unlucky, you might not even have this)
10. It could be someone waiting to greet # 2you
11. It is likely to greet many bare soil and other bits,

China knows for sure how they match their people.

Here are some things you might consider in relation to the worst toilet experiences in China into consideration (and some other countries) are

* Never travel without toilet paper, sanitary towels or tissue paper
* Some nice public toilets have a toilet roll near the entrance
* A mask doused in perfume / Cologne, you can help with your journey into theWc
* Always looking for a 4 or 5 star hotel, or a newly built hotel to use their lobby restroom
* An umbrella is a useful tool to hide your ass from fellow users, toilet when there is no door
* Always use the toilets in hotels, even if you do not need, you never know when your next toilet is or how much worse the toilet can.
* If you're lucky to get a Plumsklo, face away from the hole (I was never sure why, but a friend told me that # 2 go straightdown. But I have encountered evidence of man in the wrong direction and # 2 was clearly not washed away)
* Never rinse the toilet paper down as you clog up the pipe! (more on that later)

No matter how often I use those squat toilets and how often I hear how hygienic it is in comparison with western toilets, I'll always prefer western toilets! The fact is that not everyone knows how to properly used by a Plumsklo, and I know it is a larger percentage of people whomiss when it comes to squatting.

Now on the importance of not flushing the toilet paper down the pipes!

I never really followed this advice until I was in the Beijing student dorms, when I studied there. As a consequence of not obeying the rules, I had to go without a toilet for up to 24 hours on several occasions. The toilet is clogged actually a few times, although I do not flush toilet paper!

There is no evidence, however, says the rumor that the waste from the top floorDorm room to drain ground floor, so you probably more clogged toilet problems on the lower level dormitories. I know for a fact that some of my friends live on the ground floor of the dormitory building had the worst smelling toilets, even if they had bleached the whole room ...

Just Do not Do It!

Do not flush toilet paper down the pipes! Think about the poor Chinese people, whose mission is to help the chaos of the jumps, and only be grateful that the toilet can alsoFlush!



0 ความคิดเห็น